Long, long entry. Bear with me. And again, the date and timing is screwed, I can't seem to change them. It's friday afternoon, finishing up the Tea Session dialogue between Prokofiev and Diaghilev with Xinyu online now. This stupid project is so stupid. Hurr. But we're amusing ourselves.
(: !! says:
do you have any idea what Diaghilev's name is?
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
YES
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
erm wait ar
(: !! says:
D: My deepest apologies my dear Sergey.
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
Sergei
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
LOL
(: !! says:
hahaha what the heck
(: !! says:
so funny
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
Sergey and Sergei
(: !! says:
oh hello sergey how do you do?
im fine sergey thank you. and what about you sergei. how are you feeling today
(: !! says:
retarded
Aye, agreed. Haha.
The Good Stuff
It was Dad's birthday on Sunday, the family stayed up late on Saturday night, gave him a mini cake (actually a really pathetic piece of brownie, but hey it's the thought that counts!) with one candle at the stroke of midnight. Rose late, walked down to Thomson Plaza with my sister to join my parents who were trying massage chairs. Spent the few hours getting fussed over (the saleslady was REALLY attentive) so it wasn't really that boring, haha.
Dad bought himself his birthday present, a massage chair, I got my orange shorts, woots, Nic got her er sweets, Mum, hmm, well everyone was happy. Went home, changed, and soon set out for dinner at Miramar Hotel. Dinner was shiok, but not quite as enjoyable. Lesson learnt, (don't ever bring my aunty, two uncles and grandma there with us again) HEH. Seriously, the volume of their voices, the embarrassment ("Excuse me waitress, can we packet this home?" It was an alacarte buffet.), etc. Two words, NEVER AGAIN.
Monday, outing with the Nats; Nat Koh, Nat Sun, Nat Pua :D Didn't really enjoy myself wholeheartedly though, cos of something that happened the night before. However, had a nice time. Caught Zathura, which we were late by twenty minutes cos we mistakened the timing. I wasn't very excited to watch it, but after, it was quite nice actually, and funny, though I do agree Jumanji's better. The younger brother, SO CUTE(: and Mr Gorgeous Eyes, HAHA(: Oh, and we saw a really cute couple at Far East, wearing identical shirts, carrying identical bags, and they were changing into similar slippers. Lol!
I don't want to talk about Monday night. Or Tuesday morning through to afternoon. Maybe later. So Tuesday night, went out with Panmei. I could have not been late, however, I didn't expect to be made to wait for the bloody bus for half an hour. Met her at Cine, kinda rushed through dinner at the foodcourt, and were just in time for Prime. It was good, really funny, the ending was kinda sad though, a bittersweet sadness. And Bryan Greenburg, SWOONS(: Funny thing is, I can't seem to remember all the really funny details, always happens, ohwells. And I don't want to talk about what happened after I got home.
Wednesday. When burning the cds for Huan, I realised that my Episode 22 of The O.C. Season 1 is screwed up and I can't play it! LOUSYYY. So anyway, Huan dropped by to collect them in the afternoon. A favour from this very nice person, who was even nicer to walk down the steep hill and meet him halfway so he wouldn't have to make the trek up to my house. Crazy boy walked home after that. My house in Upper Thomson to Ang Mo Kio, just to save that 45 cents aye, crazy, but I must comment, he walks DAMN fast. However,
[huan' (No.32)shaquille chua life's unfair...totally agree...shit happens....haiz says:
shit walkin was actually a bad idea...
[huan' (No.32)shaquille chua life's unfair...totally agree...shit happens....haiz says:
now my legs feels damn sore
HAHA(: Nobody forced you, Huan. So anyway, was doing the MEP project on Prokofiev online with Xinyu in the later part of the afternoon. And haha, is Koh Xinyu retarded, or is she RETARDED.
(: !! says:
are you almost done? i have to go at 530 hahaha
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
530?
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
do what
(: !! says:
justice league
NO COMMENT, LOL(: Then, my MSN and computer started hanging and screwing up. Irritating, I say. My sister was out the whole afternoon, so.. PEACE(: Had dinner at Swensons with Mum and Dad at Thomson Plaza, baked rice! :D Kwang Hsien came over to fix the computer, and yeah basically ends the day.
Today. Slacked at home, went out for lunch, came back home, tried to study bio but ended up falling asleep. Until Daryl's message woke me up, haha. Slacked alot, went to Vines for dinner, came back home and slacked some more, made this new template (Is it too green? Haha). I seriously need to get started on my holiday homework, tsk.
The Bad Stuff
I don't want to even start. Monday night, sigh. All the emotions only came rushing through on Tuesday morning when I woke up. I wish it didn't have to be like this, I know it's for the better, but. I don't know what to say. To top off what happened the night before, my parents were at each other's throats on Tuesday, shouting screaming crying. I did something, only because my mum asked me to, just before I left the house to meet Panmei. I still don't know if what I did for her was the right thing. I'm still scared he'll find out.
I was so scared and upset over what I saw after I left the house, so I called Ton, who was the second person I thought of after You. After what happened the night before, I couldn't approach You. The moment I started talking, I broke down. Outside. In. The. Middle. Of. The. Road. Lovely, Nat. Anyway, Elton Loh rocks, he listened and understood like I knew he would, and everything he told me really comforted and made me calm down (and not frighten away those 3 guys at the bus stop, HAHA).
I dreaded going back home after the movie with Panmei. Shit happened, the shouts, the fighting, the words. "Cannot", "Anymore", "Money", "Children", "Lawyer", and I swear if anyone mentions the word "Fuck" to me again, I just might slap the person. No, I WILL slap that person. Oh My Shit. Why is it all starting again. It finally died down, but the tension and the atmosphere was still.. Wednesday led me to think it was all going to be okay, that it was just a matter of time. Cos the fighting didn't start again, there was minimum bickering, and dinner at Swensons actually felt normal. I slept peacefully for the first time in so many days that night, no triple eyelids the next morning.
However, today Mum was having serious PMS. Getting angry and raising her voice at me and my sister over little things. But that was all, until after dinner. I was here, on the computer, and they began shouting again, doors slamming, words flying all over again. Last noise I heard, was the front door slamming. Oh My Shit. Twelve Midnight, and I didn't know where the hell my Mum went. I was at a lost, didn't know what to do. There wasn't anything I could do. I went to sleep cos I was so so so tired, of everything. It was their shouting that woke me up, 3 AM, wow I think they faught through the night. It doesn't look good, not good at all.
Ton told me to pray. I am praying, really hard.
The Bittersweet
Cause it's too important, to stay the way it's been.
There's no blame for how our love did slowly fade,
And now that it's gone it's like it wasn't there at all.
And here I rest where disappointment and regret collide,
Lying awake at night.
I'm going to miss ..everything. All I have now are memories and evidence of those memories, like chat logs and messages still undeleted from my inbox. Sometimes I just feel like deleting them, but in the end I can never bring myself to. Cos they're all I have now, memories of happier times, of You, of ..us.
And ..The Great Friends
raE- in a can says:
u like afro guys !!!
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
not say like not say dont like la
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
haha
raE- in a can says:
blinks
raE- in a can says:
not say like not say dont like
raE- in a can says:
what kinda grammer structure is that man !
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
its called the Natalie grammar structure
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
COPYRIGHTED(:
raE- in a can says:
omg lovely
raE- in a can says:
why cant why cant i use it :P
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
cos its not the Natalie Says Daryl Can Use It Too grammar structure
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
(:
raE- in a can says:
blinks
raE- in a can says:
damm.........
raE- in a can says:
why didnt i think of that
(Note:There is no significance to the mentioning of afro hair guys. We were just crapping about hairstyles. HAHA.)
phil 4:13. says:
stay strong okay!
phil 4:13. says:
((:
phil 4:13. says:
love HUG-
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
DITTO(:
phil 4:13. says:
take caree. and yeah message me if you need my love alright. my love factory business depends on you
:)
I really love my friends. What would I do without them, especially Amanda, Elton & Daryl. Thanks to Ching and Ian for talking to me that night too. I miss school, I miss Cherie, Ching, Gen, Xinyu, Sarah, Aiwei, Minn, Toot, all of them. Everyone's just been so busy with camps and our own schedules. And I miss that one who is still in Italy, ogling at all the hotttt Italian babes with their short short skirts and long long legs. HAHA(:
(: !! says:
do you have any idea what Diaghilev's name is?
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
YES
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
erm wait ar
(: !! says:
D: My deepest apologies my dear Sergey.
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
Sergei
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
LOL
(: !! says:
hahaha what the heck
(: !! says:
so funny
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
Sergey and Sergei
(: !! says:
oh hello sergey how do you do?
im fine sergey thank you. and what about you sergei. how are you feeling today
(: !! says:
retarded
Aye, agreed. Haha.
The Good Stuff
It was Dad's birthday on Sunday, the family stayed up late on Saturday night, gave him a mini cake (actually a really pathetic piece of brownie, but hey it's the thought that counts!) with one candle at the stroke of midnight. Rose late, walked down to Thomson Plaza with my sister to join my parents who were trying massage chairs. Spent the few hours getting fussed over (the saleslady was REALLY attentive) so it wasn't really that boring, haha.
Dad bought himself his birthday present, a massage chair, I got my orange shorts, woots, Nic got her er sweets, Mum, hmm, well everyone was happy. Went home, changed, and soon set out for dinner at Miramar Hotel. Dinner was shiok, but not quite as enjoyable. Lesson learnt, (don't ever bring my aunty, two uncles and grandma there with us again) HEH. Seriously, the volume of their voices, the embarrassment ("Excuse me waitress, can we packet this home?" It was an alacarte buffet.), etc. Two words, NEVER AGAIN.
Monday, outing with the Nats; Nat Koh, Nat Sun, Nat Pua :D Didn't really enjoy myself wholeheartedly though, cos of something that happened the night before. However, had a nice time. Caught Zathura, which we were late by twenty minutes cos we mistakened the timing. I wasn't very excited to watch it, but after, it was quite nice actually, and funny, though I do agree Jumanji's better. The younger brother, SO CUTE(: and Mr Gorgeous Eyes, HAHA(: Oh, and we saw a really cute couple at Far East, wearing identical shirts, carrying identical bags, and they were changing into similar slippers. Lol!
I don't want to talk about Monday night. Or Tuesday morning through to afternoon. Maybe later. So Tuesday night, went out with Panmei. I could have not been late, however, I didn't expect to be made to wait for the bloody bus for half an hour. Met her at Cine, kinda rushed through dinner at the foodcourt, and were just in time for Prime. It was good, really funny, the ending was kinda sad though, a bittersweet sadness. And Bryan Greenburg, SWOONS(: Funny thing is, I can't seem to remember all the really funny details, always happens, ohwells. And I don't want to talk about what happened after I got home.
Wednesday. When burning the cds for Huan, I realised that my Episode 22 of The O.C. Season 1 is screwed up and I can't play it! LOUSYYY. So anyway, Huan dropped by to collect them in the afternoon. A favour from this very nice person, who was even nicer to walk down the steep hill and meet him halfway so he wouldn't have to make the trek up to my house. Crazy boy walked home after that. My house in Upper Thomson to Ang Mo Kio, just to save that 45 cents aye, crazy, but I must comment, he walks DAMN fast. However,
[huan' (No.32)shaquille chua life's unfair...totally agree...shit happens....haiz says:
shit walkin was actually a bad idea...
[huan' (No.32)shaquille chua life's unfair...totally agree...shit happens....haiz says:
now my legs feels damn sore
HAHA(: Nobody forced you, Huan. So anyway, was doing the MEP project on Prokofiev online with Xinyu in the later part of the afternoon. And haha, is Koh Xinyu retarded, or is she RETARDED.
(: !! says:
are you almost done? i have to go at 530 hahaha
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
530?
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
do what
(: !! says:
justice league
NO COMMENT, LOL(: Then, my MSN and computer started hanging and screwing up. Irritating, I say. My sister was out the whole afternoon, so.. PEACE(: Had dinner at Swensons with Mum and Dad at Thomson Plaza, baked rice! :D Kwang Hsien came over to fix the computer, and yeah basically ends the day.
Today. Slacked at home, went out for lunch, came back home, tried to study bio but ended up falling asleep. Until Daryl's message woke me up, haha. Slacked alot, went to Vines for dinner, came back home and slacked some more, made this new template (Is it too green? Haha). I seriously need to get started on my holiday homework, tsk.
The Bad Stuff
I don't want to even start. Monday night, sigh. All the emotions only came rushing through on Tuesday morning when I woke up. I wish it didn't have to be like this, I know it's for the better, but. I don't know what to say. To top off what happened the night before, my parents were at each other's throats on Tuesday, shouting screaming crying. I did something, only because my mum asked me to, just before I left the house to meet Panmei. I still don't know if what I did for her was the right thing. I'm still scared he'll find out.
I was so scared and upset over what I saw after I left the house, so I called Ton, who was the second person I thought of after You. After what happened the night before, I couldn't approach You. The moment I started talking, I broke down. Outside. In. The. Middle. Of. The. Road. Lovely, Nat. Anyway, Elton Loh rocks, he listened and understood like I knew he would, and everything he told me really comforted and made me calm down (and not frighten away those 3 guys at the bus stop, HAHA).
I dreaded going back home after the movie with Panmei. Shit happened, the shouts, the fighting, the words. "Cannot", "Anymore", "Money", "Children", "Lawyer", and I swear if anyone mentions the word "Fuck" to me again, I just might slap the person. No, I WILL slap that person. Oh My Shit. Why is it all starting again. It finally died down, but the tension and the atmosphere was still.. Wednesday led me to think it was all going to be okay, that it was just a matter of time. Cos the fighting didn't start again, there was minimum bickering, and dinner at Swensons actually felt normal. I slept peacefully for the first time in so many days that night, no triple eyelids the next morning.
However, today Mum was having serious PMS. Getting angry and raising her voice at me and my sister over little things. But that was all, until after dinner. I was here, on the computer, and they began shouting again, doors slamming, words flying all over again. Last noise I heard, was the front door slamming. Oh My Shit. Twelve Midnight, and I didn't know where the hell my Mum went. I was at a lost, didn't know what to do. There wasn't anything I could do. I went to sleep cos I was so so so tired, of everything. It was their shouting that woke me up, 3 AM, wow I think they faught through the night. It doesn't look good, not good at all.
Ton told me to pray. I am praying, really hard.
The Bittersweet
Cause it's too important, to stay the way it's been.
There's no blame for how our love did slowly fade,
And now that it's gone it's like it wasn't there at all.
And here I rest where disappointment and regret collide,
Lying awake at night.
I'm going to miss ..everything. All I have now are memories and evidence of those memories, like chat logs and messages still undeleted from my inbox. Sometimes I just feel like deleting them, but in the end I can never bring myself to. Cos they're all I have now, memories of happier times, of You, of ..us.
And ..The Great Friends
raE- in a can says:
u like afro guys !!!
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
not say like not say dont like la
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
haha
raE- in a can says:
blinks
raE- in a can says:
not say like not say dont like
raE- in a can says:
what kinda grammer structure is that man !
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
its called the Natalie grammar structure
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
COPYRIGHTED(:
raE- in a can says:
omg lovely
raE- in a can says:
why cant why cant i use it :P
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
cos its not the Natalie Says Daryl Can Use It Too grammar structure
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
(:
raE- in a can says:
blinks
raE- in a can says:
damm.........
raE- in a can says:
why didnt i think of that
(Note:There is no significance to the mentioning of afro hair guys. We were just crapping about hairstyles. HAHA.)
phil 4:13. says:
stay strong okay!
phil 4:13. says:
((:
phil 4:13. says:
love HUG-
your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night, says:
DITTO(:
phil 4:13. says:
take caree. and yeah message me if you need my love alright. my love factory business depends on you
:)
I really love my friends. What would I do without them, especially Amanda, Elton & Daryl. Thanks to Ching and Ian for talking to me that night too. I miss school, I miss Cherie, Ching, Gen, Xinyu, Sarah, Aiwei, Minn, Toot, all of them. Everyone's just been so busy with camps and our own schedules. And I miss that one who is still in Italy, ogling at all the hotttt Italian babes with their short short skirts and long long legs. HAHA(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home